Thursday, February 08, 2007

Shocking?

I'm not terribly shocked at Anna Nicole's untimely death. It's very sad, but not shocking at all. She lived fast and furious. I've always had a fondness for her and I guess I kinda felt sorry for her too. I watched her reality show, it was funny as heck. She drew you in with her incredible beauty and her crazy/weird antics. I always looked forward to see what the hell she was going to do next.
I was so sorry to hear that she died.........so beautiful, so young........and a new baby girl to boot. It's a real shame.

1 Comments:

Blogger Island Queen said...

I too was so sad to hear of her death. I guess I wasn't shocked - surprised and sad is more like it. She had so many troubles and the people she surrounded herself with always seemed to use her. I loved her show too - funny as all get out but sad at the same time.

I hope that baby is ok.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home